LASER HAIR REMOVAL
The best laser hair removal Sydney provides is at Future Laser and Body Clinic delivering Australia’s premium laser hair removal service with the best prices for top lip through to full body hair removal.
Laser hair removal entails the complete removal of any unwanted hair from the face and body. It is one of the most effective ways to reduce hair permanently. This means no more painful waxing treatments or daily shaving! At Future Laser and Body Clinic we use the leading machines of Candela Gentle Max Pro and Lumenis SPLENDOR X laser equipment to ensure quality service with each visit. Our elite Laser Hair Removal here at Future Laser & Body is the most convenient and effective form for removing unwanted hair without pain, within a reasonable budget.
Using the Candela Gentlelase Pro Max. & Lumenis SPLENDOR X our qualified team will apply a concentrated beam of light into the hair follicle. This will destroy the hair thus preventing hair growth without causing damage to the skin.
Laser Treatment for Hair Removal is:
Safe and effective
Medical-grade & TGA-approved.
Suitable for all skin types, Fitzpatrick Types 1- 6 including sensitive skin, as long as the hair is darker than the skin color.
Suitable for men and women.
Remove hair from any area of the face or body.
Decreases the chance of ingrown hairs where there is no hair in the follicle.
Full Body (Head to toe) Laser Hair Removal
available for men and women
There are 3 stages of Hair growth Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. The laser hair removal will work best if the hair is in the active growth cycle known as the Anagen phase. Treatment should be done every 4-6 weeks depending on the area of the body being treated to ensure that the hair follicles will be lasered during the anagen phase.
NOTE: anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur & this may appear as new hair growth. It is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle.
– Make sure you do not wax, pluck, or bleach the area you are having treated 4 weeks before commencing treatment or at any time during treatment.
– Stay out of the sun and avoid the use of solariums and self-tanning creams for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Shave the area to be treated 24 hours prior to your treatment, this will promote a stronger current in the laser which will mean better results.
– Do not do any activities prior to coming in for treatment that will make you hot and sweaty (i.e. going to the gym, spas or saunas).
OF YOUR LASER
(FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES)
– If you notice slight swelling or red marks and bumps apply an ice pack or cold press. This is a normal reaction and will generally subside within a few hours. You could also apply a cooling lotion Aloe Vera Gel.
– Do not do any activities such as sports, hot showers or baths directly after treatment and if you do, make sure you wait until swelling or redness subsides.
– Avoid sun exposure for at least four weeks after treatment and use sun block SPF30 or greater.
– You will notice that the treated hairs will start to fall out 1-3 weeks after treatment. Make sure you exfoliate to remove these hairs.