LASER HAIR REMOVAL
The best laser hair removal Sydney provides is at Future Laser and Body Clinic delivering Australia’s premium laser hair removal service with the best prices for top lip through to full body hair removal.
Welcome to our Laser Hair Removal page! Say goodbye to unwanted hair for good with our state-of-the-art Candela Gentle Max Pro and Lumenis SPLENDOR X laser equipment. Our qualified team will apply a concentrated beam of light into the hair follicle, destroying the hair without damaging the skin. Our laser hair removal treatments are safe, effective, and TGA-approved, suitable for all skin types, Fitzpatrick Types 1-6, and even sensitive skin, as long as the hair is darker than the skin color.
We offer hair removal for both men and women, with the ability to remove hair from any area of the face or body. Plus, our laser hair removal treatments decrease the chance of ingrown hairs where there is no hair in the follicle. Don't settle for painful waxing or daily shaving any longer. Experience the convenience and effectiveness of laser hair removal at Future Laser and Body Clinic.
Full Body (Head to toe) Laser Hair Removal
available for men and women
There are 3 stages of Hair growth Anagen, Catagen and Telogen. The laser hair removal will work best if the hair is in the active growth cycle known as the Anagen phase. Treatment should be done every 4-6 weeks depending on the area of the body being treated to ensure that the hair follicles will be lasered during the anagen phase.
NOTE: anywhere from 5-30 days after the treatment, shedding of the hair may occur & this may appear as new hair growth. It is not new hair growth, but dead hair pushing its way out of the follicle.
– Make sure you do not wax, pluck, or bleach the area you are having treated 4 weeks before commencing treatment or at any time during treatment.
– Stay out of the sun and avoid the use of solariums and self-tanning creams for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to treatment.
– Shave the area to be treated 24 hours prior to your treatment, this will promote a stronger current in the laser which will mean better results.
– Do not do any activities prior to coming in for treatment that will make you hot and sweaty (i.e. going to the gym, spas or saunas).
OF YOUR LASER
(FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES)
– If you notice slight swelling or red marks and bumps apply an ice pack or cold press. This is a normal reaction and will generally subside within a few hours. You could also apply a cooling lotion Aloe Vera Gel.
– Do not do any activities such as sports, hot showers or baths directly after treatment and if you do, make sure you wait until swelling or redness subsides.
– Avoid sun exposure for at least four weeks after treatment and use sun block SPF30 or greater.
– You will notice that the treated hairs will start to fall out 1-3 weeks after treatment. Make sure you exfoliate to remove these hairs.